For Reciprocal Club Members
Located in a quiet area near Tokyo’s bustling Roppongi district, the International House of Japan offers an oasis for its members, guests, and reciprocal club members.
For details of overnight accommodations, please refer to this page. All guest rooms on the east wing are located facing the well-kept and beautiful traditional Japanese garden.
Please be advised of the following:
1) The regular rate is applied to Reciprocal Club Members.
2) Reciprocal Club Members can use the accommodation facilities up to one month in total in one fiscal year (from April to March).
3) Reservations cannot be made prior to three months before the check-in date.
4) The room rate includes service charge, tax and breakfast in the lounge "The Garden."
Please note that reciprocal club members are not able to use our library unless they use our overnight accommodation facilities.
How to use
To use our overnight accommodation facilities, please take the following steps:
1. Send an e-mail to our Front Desk for a reservation, or inquiry about room rates and availability. Please state that you are a member of "(name of your club)" in the e-mail.
2. Ask your club to issue a Letter of Introduction and send it via email to our Front Desk (with cc to yourself).
For dining facilities, a Letter of Introduction is not required.
Map and Access
For map and access, please refer to this page.
Affiliated Institutions of I-House
Cosmos Club (Washington, D.C., U.S.A.)
The Cornell Club New York (New York, U.S.A.)
India International Centre (New Delhi, India)
University House (Canberra, Australia)
International House of Japan
Tel: 03-3470-3212 (Mon.-Fri. 9:00 am - 5:00 pm)